Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby Shower for Jen

A few more details: On April 4 we are giving Jen a baby shower at my house. The shower will be at 10:30 a.m. and will be having brunch. Jen and Keith are having a baby boy and they are registered at: Baby Depot, Target and Walmart. My address is: 1011 E. 120th St. Grant, MI 49327 and my phone # is 231-834-1925 if you have any questions. The simplist directions to my house are: take M-37 north to the stop light (not the caution light) in Grant and turn right, go about 2 miles and our house is the first drive on the left just past Willow St. We have a 'ranch sign' over the end of a really long driveway that has a 'S' hanging from it. If it has been raining the driveway can get quite muddy, just to prepare you. Can't wait to see you then!

3 comments:

Andrew French said...

I am sorry to have to miss the celebration. Love to all.
Heather (and Andrew)

nicki and luke said...

Heather,
you may send it to my house or to jen and keith @ 3529 Bangl Muskegon, MI 48130

what is Kristy's address or phone #? Her invite got sent back to me.

Thank you and we'll miss you!

nicki and luke said...

oops, I gave you the zip code of my sister in Ann Arbor who's next to them in my address'. Sorry, their zip is 49444 and the road is Dangl~ I need to start 'proof reading' what I put in here! Hope I didn't cause any major problems ~ you can blame me!